Lavie-bio is a young and innovative ag-biotech R&D company. We are looking for a Project Manager to join our multidisciplinary team in our journey towards ‘next generation’ ag-biological products.
Lavie-bio improves food quality, sustainability and agriculture productivity through microbiome based ag-biologicals technology and products. We harness the power of big data and advanced bioinformatics to develop and commercialize novel products for the ag-biologicals market.
We are recruiting a Project Manager to manage our multiple product pipelines from early R&D stages up to commercialization.
Summary of job description:
* Plan and coordinate the company’s R&D workplans and workflows from early discovery, through lab, to the farm and fields with internal and external stakeholders.
* Establish and monitor budget allocation and utilization, in coordination with finance.
* Coordinate external R&D collaboration projects with leading international ag players, as well as partners and contractors in Israel and abroad.
* Manage procurement, import and export processes, including developing suppliers and anticipating company needs.
* Report to company’s COO.
* At least 3 years of experience with international project management.
* Experience working in agricultural, microbiology-based, or other biotechnology R&D projects.
* BA in industrial engineering or project management certifications an advantage.
* BSc in plant science / life sciences an advantage.
* Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
* Quick learner, with a positive attitude.
* A people person with excellent communication skills.Send CV to email@example.com